Lotion Exfoliante Peau Nette
Step 2: exfoliation
This 2% salicylic acid lotion helps eliminate dead cells and fights blackheads and blemishes. It regulates sebum and shrinks and reduces pores. It brightens the complexion, smoothes the skin and improves the penetration and effectiveness of subsequent skin care products.
Thanks to the combination of lemon balm extracts, provitamin B5 and aloe vera, the lotion hydrates the skin and does not irritate it.
It is recommended for dull, oily and blemish-prone skin as well as skin with enlarged pores. For sensitive skin, it is preferable to use the Soft Skin Exfoliating Lotion.
- 93.35 % natural ingredients
- Recyclable packaging
- Made in Lebanon
oily and combination skin
aging, blemishes, dilated pores
- Salicylic acid: it has a powerful keratolytic effect as well as an antibacterial effect, it prevents the formation of blackheads and shrinks enlarged pores;
- Provitamine B5: it prevents dehydration and soothes;
- Lemon balm extracts: very soothing and purifying;
- Cucumber, Aloe vera: very hydrating and soothing.
- Myrtle, lavender: they foster skin balance for oily skins and shrink pores.
Instructions for use
In the evening, after your cleaning routine, apply the Clear Skin Exfoliating Lotion on a piece of cotton or cloth. Pat the product lightly onto the blemished areas. Let the lotion penetrate and dry well before applying the next product (5 to 10 minutes later).
Avoid the eye contour (if the product enters the eye, rinse thoroughly with clean water for 1 to 2 minutes).
Apply sunscreen every morning for the duration of your Clear Skin Exfoliation Lotion treatment.
PS: This lotion can also be used in the morning with sunscreen, depending on the needs of each skin type.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Myrtus Communis Leaf Water, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water, Aqua, Glycerin, Salix Nigra Bark Extract, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid.