Step 3: care
The Radiance Serum contains a liposoluble vitamin C that is more efficient, penetrates better and is better tolerated by the skin than hydrosoluble vitamin C. Even though this serum is very concentrated (10% of vitamin C liposoluble), its pH was balanced to suit all skin types.
This serum’s brightening and antioxidant effect is optimized by vitamin E, tomato lycopene and sea buckthorn and carrot extracts, which allows people to have a brighter and younger complexion without suffering any irritation.
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% biodégradable
- Handmade to guarantee freshness and maximum efficiency
This serum is for normal, mixed and oily skin types. For sensitive skin types, just add few drops mixed with another serum.
Anti-wrinkle, Anti-aging, Improves sun damage.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate): it is an antioxidant, it has an anti-aging effect, it lightens the skin color.
- Vitamin E: it is an antioxidant, it has an anti-aging effect, it reduces cell damage.
- Sea buckthorn and carrot extracts: they regenerate the skin, they have a powerful anti-aging effect, they eliminate dark spots.
- Tomato lycopene: it is an antioxidant, it brightens your complexion.
Instructions for use
In the morning after cleansing your skin, apply 5 to 6 drops to your dry face, neck and upper chest before applying your other anti-aging care products. Then use your cream of the day.
We recommend that you mix one or two drops of the Energy Booster with the radiant serum before applying it to your face. To optimize the skin-lightening and antioxidant effect of this serum, shake the serum before use. Use sun protection throughout the duration of your treatment.
Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Squalane, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Coco-caprylate, Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, Prunus armeniaca kernel oil, Solanum lycopersicum fruit/leaf/stem extract, Tocopherol, Hippophae rhamnoides extract, Daucus carota, Fragrance